Friday, December 29, 2006

Not So Foggy Today....

Well I must say that today has been a pretty good day. In fact the last couple of days have been decent. Even though I am feeling apprehensive about starting a new job on Monday, I would like to say thanks to the "G"meister for perking me up. Props to the old man for the wonderful sinus tabs, and peace out to everyone else. Now about the new job. I recently resigned my position in the bowels of hell to attempt to make a better life for myself. In the meantime I worked at my mom and dads store for some coinage and to stay fed during my brief layoff. Problem is now that I have worked at the store again I realize how much I enjoy it. I've laughed more than usual. Mom Dad, and the Sarge are usually good for a couple of belly laughs an hour, we keep each other rolling. Still not getting out of the apartment except to walk next door to the store, but hey it's something. I have also noticed something lately, I have begun to pace. Yes pace. I don't understand it, can't figure it out but lord I pace constantly. It's amazing that I don't sleep I have nightmares every night and yet I have the energy to pace all day long. I have discovered that with enough nyquil you don't stay awake long after the nightmares so that helps somewhat. I see that Saddam Hussein will be executed at any moment, should make for great television. I guess this will be taken by Fox News and be called a success for the Bush administration. Seems like a success story for whoever weaves the ropes over there and that's about it. I wonder if Bush puts on tights and a cape at night and pretends to fly around the White House defeating tyrrany with a magic wand made from the solidified ignorance of Donald Rumsfeld. Who knows ...but I would like to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight. I bet he runs in to the Presidential bedroom tonight wearing a pink thong carrying a martini smacks Laura on the ass and says "baby how about wearing the really red lipstick tonight." Oh my, what a thought.

No comments: