Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If you build it......

Wow and boy howdy. New Mayor and same ole story. Well I had hoped that things would change and for the most part they have. Now we must have softball fields. If you build it they will come, and we will be rude to them and they will leave. What is going on with business owners these days. Recently I was attempting to purchase a vehicle and as bad as the economy is you know I couldn't give anyone my money. Let me open my theater. Me: Yes I would like to purchase a vehicle today. Them: We can finance a vehicle for you. Me: No I would like to pay cash. Them: I don't think we have anything in your price range. Me: Well you haven't asked me what my price range is. Them: I don't think we have anything for you. I called one gentleman who had a truck for sale and told him that I had cash in my hand and would not even try to talk him down I would pay his asking price. He said he would call me when the truck got out of the detail shop. I still have not heard from him and that was last April. But there is one dealer in town that had no issue with cash. Lucky him because that is what I had. So TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS LATER there is a happy me with a nice bright red truck and a very happy car dealer with a nice down payment on a house sitting on his desk. Maybe it was the way I was dressed, I had taken off work early it was warm I had been sweating and I had been working so I can only guess they took one look at me and said we don't have any 99 dollar cars. Well good for me cause I didn't want one. So yes please shop the big name dealers first, then go down to Dickerson's and get you a vehicle. They will have no problem taking your money.

1 comment:

Dickerson Auto said...

Was a pleasure doing business with you and can't wait too do business with you again in the future.
Sincerly,
Dickerson Auto Sales