Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HEH HEH......She Said POO....

Now I will not call anyone out on this or name names. But there is someone out there right now reading the title to this and saying to themselves...I knew he wouldn't pass that up. After Church Services on Sunday I decided (while the pills were working) to go out to eat. Now I never do this. EVER!!!! So I tra la la'd down to ye ole Western Sizzlin. Or if your from the south Western Sizzler (because we are to stupid to realize that Western Sizzlin and the Sizzler are two totally different franchises.) Someone came in I knew with his family and his wife graciously invited me to dine with them. We were having wonderful conversation everything going smoothly and suddenly from across the table, and excuse me for not remembering the context or verbiage, the word POO!!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen POO!!!!!! If you have children you know what a moment like this means the first time your family is around someone new (that would be me). I think they were discussing the flavor of a cake recipe actually and she was weighing in on the intricacies of it's flavor and texture, but forgive me if I am mistaken. If this type of thing has happened to you as a parent....join the club, if not...where are you hiding? Are you one of those people that you only see at the county fair? You know those people. You never see them at Wal Mart, or Piggly Wiggly. Just at the county fair. Usually wearing cutoff dress slacks, black dress socks, sandals, and a "Where's The Beef" t-shirt as a topper. So thank you for an entertaining lunch little miss "name withheld for legal reasons" and thank you to the grown ups too, you were pretty interesting yourselves.

No comments: