Saturday, January 6, 2007

What Is It???

WARNING: The following post contains stereotypes and other things that you will not understand if you are not from the south.


Fried Twinkies. Yes, thats right fried Twinkies. Leave it to the south once again to take something with no nutritional value whatsoever and roll it in batter and deep fry it in oil. I had the luxury of partaking in one of these cholesterol laden inventions and I must say that at least we in the south do it right when we do it. Also, fried Snickers Bars. Oh lord what heaven. Now those of you that know me already are aware that I am not the smallest guy in the world, but I used to be much bigger and have been trying to eat healthier but I just could not resist. It's no wonder that Americans are constantly getting more obese. Americans are getting so fat that they have added words like "morbidly" to obese to describe just how large we are getting. Our children recieve reports of their weight with their grades and every day there is some article or periodical talking about how we are getting larger. Only in America do we have to buy two airplane tickets for one person because we are so large. We produce so much excess fat from frying foods that we have figured out a way to use it for fuel in our cars. Welcome to the home of "super size it" because I just can't get enough food with a normal portion of deep fried death that I would normally order. I understand most of you wonder why anyone would even think of the things that I write here. But I say to you, someone has to think about it. So I will leave you for now....I need to finish my Twinkie.

No comments: