Sunday, January 7, 2007

Another Lonely Day

Well it has been another lonely day here at the ranch. I guess I can say it is my own fault. When you are around the house all day you have a problem meeting people. Saw some friends from long ago yesterday. It was interesting, I had been thinking about an old friend of mine from school and had even searched for this person on the internet Friday Night with no luck. Out of the blue on Saturday my friends parents walk in to a store where I am. Now that does not seem interesting I know but they don't live here anymore, no where near here in fact, and I haven't seen them in sixteen years. I now have information to contact my friend. Interesting what happens when you leave the apartment, even if it was only two blocks away. Tomorrow is another work day of course and I am beginning to get more comfortable in my new job. Still not sure if I like it but I am more comfortable. I pretty much work alone so I guess that is right up my alley. For those of you reading and not leaving comments, at least leave one telling me where you are from or email me and let me know how you happened upon my little slice of boredom. Ahh well, the self loathing continues until next time.

No comments: