Saturday, January 13, 2007

Monticello Has A Blog.

Yes ladies and gentleman Monticello has just broken through the door of the 21st century. I am speaking of Monticello's very own and informative "cityblog." (I think I just made that word up but not sure I will get back to you on that). I will be posting a link to the site on my blog for those of you who are interested. I will say that the site is very informative has interesting articles, opinions, and even some online polls for those of you who are in to that sort of thing. If you have a blog you can even ask them to link it on their site. I will be asking them but I do not believe the content of my site is what they are looking for but never the less they deserve kudos and celebration. Oh and good morning to all my readers, I hope the three of you are feeling well this morning.

No comments: