Saturday, January 13, 2007

Alas It Is As I Thought...

Yes the folks at Monticello Live will not be linking me to their site for obvious reasons, unless of course I edit the content of my blog and so forth and so on. Hats off to those guys for sticking with they believe in their hearts to be the right thing to do. You have earned my admiration and respect for that. After careful consideration however, I feel that I will be unable to edit the content of my blog. I have been a journalist for many years and directed news teams at radio stations and print media all over the state and this is the first opportunity I have to be honest about the way "I" feel about things. I don't believe that I would be doing the right thing for me if I edited my content. As for monticellolive.com.....keep reading it, it is wonderful. I know I will. Congratulations MonticelloLive you have my full support and respect.

No comments: