Saturday, December 30, 2006

This Has Become A Thing

Ok. This has now become a thing. In the midst of mopping and squeeg........squegee....(long pause) "mopping" I have discovered that the apartment is a total wreck and have undertaken my spring cleaning "a wee might early"( said in best lepre........leprek....... "little guy with pot of gold" voice). This place is a holy mess and i'm not takin it any more. So, upon futher reflection I have decided that God was telling me to clean the place up. was hoping for the boat angle....but I think more likely it is time to put spic and span to work, suck up the luxurious awesome orange fumes and get it done. It's not like I will need alot, cleaner....check....mop......check.....sq......mop.....check.........water oh hell yeah got water. Stay tuned ladies and gents, this may get interesting.

No comments: