Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Well Well Well

Deep subject yes I know. So lets see what has been going on lately. 250,000 more for the Sadie Johnson center, yeah just right them a check. The main opponent of the location of the new fire station has now moved her "historical ass" from her "historical home", and we still can't get it done. Drew Central Principal arrested. Local Judge arrested and censured. Seems that the "destructified" building on the square is under repair finally, should be a good view from the rear view mirrors of our local industry as they hastily abandon the sinking ship that is our lovely hamlet here in South Arkansas. Does it seem strange to anyone that a certain person announces his candidacy and generosity in the same week, or should I say is it obvious to anyone else. And what has happened to our mayor? Can't even break a tie vote. Suck it up buttercup, you have to at some point piss someone off. Read this blog if you don't believe me. So as you can see I have returned if just for a moment, leave a comment or a question. What would like me to talk about? I'm out of ideas.

No comments: