Friday, July 6, 2007

Return Of A Blogger

Well, where do I start? Where have I been? I have been around. Now that we have all that out of the way, let us begin. Well the mayor has removed the community center from the tax proposal. Interestingly enough he did not use the extra space that he obtained to inject fiscal responsibility. Where has the money from the tax of the past ten years gone. I know, you should know, I would tell you but then you wouldn't "learn nuthin." But, if you think the salaries of the public officials, city employees, and other needs for the city have been coming from tax revenue, you haven't "learned nuthin." I know someone who asked over a month ago for some accounting of where the tax money has been spent, and as far as I know, no one knows. Not even the people who have been spending the money.Now, say you went to the bank and there was say 20 million dollars missing from your account and no one at the bank could tell you where it went, would you get upset? Well, then why aren't you upset? Millions of your dollars are gone and no one can tell you where it went. But you aren't upset. Tell you what, just bring me all of your money. I can spend it and not tell you on what or with who just as well as they can. And your not going to say anything about it anyway so why not? Let me "splain" something to you, tax money is like a big community account, you pay it in so that you can use it later. For roads, police, fire, garbage pick up, and so on. So you put the money in and someone comes and withdraws it and puts it in a big pile and sets it aflame, and you are fine with it. Like I said, bring it to me I have matches and lighter fluid.

No comments: