Sunday, July 8, 2007

On Love And Loss.

What do you do when the one you love, for whatever their reasons, tells you they don't want to talk to you anymore? What if they tell you it isn't because they don't love you?  And worse, you know that is true. Does it make it hurt any less? No, I think, from what I am experiencing now, that it is much worse.


Yes, I will be alone.
Alone..... by myself.
I will exist in a place,

Where no one will want to see me
No one will want to hear me
Where no one will want to touch me

I will be alone with my thoughts of loss
My mind will exist in a state of confusion
Confused with dreams and ideals
Yet... lacking in reality

I know not where this place is.

I will be apart from the living and not living

But, I will be there
and, I will be there alone. 

No comments: