Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yep.....He is there.

As may of you may know and most of you may not I posted the other day that I would be attending church today. Now a few of you know what that really means. For those of you who do not, I will not try to explain right now but just let me say that it is not an easy task. My concern was whether Jesus was there. I must say without a doubt YES he is there. It was a wonderful experience and I wonder if today's speaker knew I was coming or somehow knew the struggles I have been going through. I know he didn't which makes todays experience even more profound. I suggest that you attend Journey Church as soon as possible. There is something going on there that is powerful. I will return and Jeff, if your reading this THANK YOU for inviting me. I will return.

No comments: