Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shameless Yard Sale Post.



I have some items that I need to sell. So I thought I would attempt to sell them here. So here we go.


1. JVC super VHS Digital signal processing camcorder. 25x optical 1000x digital zoom. This means at one hundred yards you can read the date on a nickel. Also it is equipped with night vision three extra batteries and one high capacity battery chargers and carrying case. 100 dollars will get it. I have shot exactly 8 minutes of video since I bought it new. All the promotional stickers are still attached.

2. Blackberry 6280 smartphone for Cingular. Phone PDA and all. Pop in your SIM card and your ready to go. 30.00 gets it. Phone is working fine.

3. Sony Playstation 2. All the gadgets and bells. Remote controll, memory card, infared adapter, and several games. First 90.00 is the winner.

Items number two and three were brought in to my shop for repair and never picked up. All are working perfectly and you are welcome to test them before you purchase. Pictures of phone and camera are here for you to see. Did not photograph Playstation because it is in my bedroom and that is just creepy. If interested e-mail me at stuff-forsale@hotmail.com.

No comments: