Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I Just Can't Think of Anything...

I just can't think of anything to write about. Nothing exciting or breathtaking happened in my little world today. I did wonder earlier how long the Presidential funeral was going to last. It's gone on so long now that people are passing out in front of the coffin. I mean really he was a great guy and all and Chevy Chase owes his career to the fact that President Ford was quite clumsy, but come on enough already. An Arkansas man found a diamond in Crater of Diamonds state park weighing over two carats, he named it the Star of Thelma (do I really need to comment here?). I find it interesting news that Iraqis are protesting the handling of Saddam Hussein's execution. Interestingly a couple of years ago if they had protested it would be their hangings on Iraqi television. Once again Your welcome oppressed people of the world. My new job is not near as exciting as I had hoped it would be. I must say honestly that I am disappointed, but not much I can do about it. To be honest I thought 2007 was going to be my year, but so far not really feeling it. The repairman came and looked at the roof today and said there was nothing wrong with it, of course other than the fact that it isn't waterproof anymore which I think is a big issue (I may be wrong about that of course, nowhere in the definition of roof does it say anything about being waterproof I just assumed.) I had been trying to remember the actual title to the theme from the tv series M.A.S.H. , last night I was up late in another in many recurring self-loathing periods when the original movie came on, the name of the song is Suicide is Painless. Believe it or not the song actually has lyrics, they never sing the lyrics on the tv show only on the movie, I suggest you illegaly download it as soon as possible, it's worth a listen. The weather is supposed to get bad as the week goes on, be sure to check out a new link on my blog entitled "local radar" it is realtime radar for Arkansas and is very accurate, it's in the top left corner under the website title. Wow to have nothing to say this post suddenly became rather lengthy.

No comments: